*Unfortunately these have been hit by part-shortages and have an extended lead-time*
- Record up to 8,192 samples
- Recommended temperature range -20 degrees C to +60 degrees C
- Resolution of 0.1 degrees C (typical accuracy +/- 0.5 degrees C)
- Can optionally set a start date and time
- Inbuilt power supply – no cables required
- Simple to program with FREE software
This version of the datalogger records temperature. The datalogger is in the form of a USB stick, so no cables are required to retrieve data or configure the device. The sensor, memory and battery are all enclosed in a single unit so no additional hardware is required (battery life is estimated at 2 to 3 years and is replaceable).
The sample rate can be set between once per second and once every hour, hence, the 8,192 sample memory can store from 2 hours to almost a year of data! May be used outside or in a liquid if protected in a self-seal bag or container.
The process is as follows:
1. Insert the data logger into the computer and launch the software to configure the data logger – i.e. set the frequency of the readings.
2. Remover the data logger from the computer and place it where readings are required. Readings are recorded automatically at the frequency set during configuration.
3. Insert the data logger into the computer to download the data when required.
Mini Datalogger Software – Please note: This only works on Windows.
Note: if you have installed a version of the software using the older installer (version 2.4.3 and earlier),
please uninstall this before using the MSI installer above.