- Record acceleration in three axis simultaneously (up to 6,144 samples per axis).
- Selectable sample rate of 50 or 200 samples per second.
- Measure acceleration up to ±8g (±78.45m/s2) at a resolution of 62.5mg (0.6129m/s2).
- Can optionally set a start date and time.
- Inbuilt power supply – no cables required
- Simple to program with FREE software
The Mindsets mini datalogger is an indispensable tool for all manner of investigations and experiments. The datalogger is in the form of a USB stick, so no cables are required to retrieve data or configure the device.
The sensor, memory and battery are all encapsulated on a single circuit so no additional hardware is required (battery life is estimated at 2 to 3 years and is replaceable).
The dataloggers may be used outside or in a liquid if protected in a self–seal bag or container.
If you have installed a version of the software using the older installer (version 2.4.3 and earlier), please uninstall this before using the MSI installer above. Mini Datalogger PDF