Note: this product is supplied READY ASSEMBLED.
A unique system for incorporating remote control into practically any project. The basic pack comprises a transmitter handset and receiver board offering six on/off channels and 2 analogue channels. Another key feature on the receiver is that it has an in-built output stage capable of sourcing nearly one amp per channel. Motors, lamps and buzzers etc. can simply be wired directly to the receiver’s outputs. This eliminates the need for additional output boards – and importantly, the problem of electrical noise from the motors causing the receiver to malfunction
In summary, the system offers:
• 6 digital on/off channels
• 2 analogue channels – each with 56 power levels
• Direct wiring of output devices to receiver
• Use of additional power supply for outputs if required
• High noise immunity
• LED ‘flags’ on the receiver showing status of channels
• Compact size
Full instructions are supplied with this pack.